Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome!

Hello fellow fashionistas!
My name is Kayla and this is my first fashion blog. I just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself and how this blog has came to be. I am a 24 year old mother of a 4 year old little boy named Jayden. We live in a small apartment with my fiancĂ©, Mitchell, and our three kitties, Gracie, Ghost, and Nightmare. I work as a CNA at an assisted living facility on the weekends. During the week I am a stay at home mom. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all things fashion. I would be addicted to shopping if I had the money. I also love a good deal. This blog is not about the biggest and most famous names in the fashion world. I prefer to shop at websites where I can get a good deal and still look cute. I also have an obsession with clothes from boutiques so if you own a boutique and would like to be featured on my blog please message me at kaylawhalen89@gmail.com. I will also be putting up how-tos for different beauty techniques and homemade beauty product recipes. This blog came to be because with the new year I decided to change up my style. I have been and will always be a free spirit. I live life to the beat of my own drum. I don't always buy what is in style. I love to find my own look. I am what most people would call a hippie. I love makeup, but I never wear it unless its a special occasion. I usually have my natural face on. I am actually really talented with makeup though. I have had more than one person tell me I should go to cosmetology school, but I only like to play with makeup for fun. I would hate to make it into my job. It takes the fun out of it. Anyways, I will start posting up looks as soon as I can. I hope you will subscribe and enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.


XXOO,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment