Friday, January 24, 2014

Date Night Makeup Tutorials

Hey ladies! I am sorry I haven't been posting very much. I have been doing wedding stuff a lot lately. I am going to try to get on here more today since I will be gone this weekend. This is going to be a busy weekend for me. Tomorrow I am going to pick up my wedding dress and then we're having a birthday party for my grandmother. She basically raised me and I love her to pieces. I stay with her on the weekends since I work two hours away from where I live. Yesterday was her birthday. She turned 84 and she is very much independent still. God is good to her. And Sunday my maid of honor and I will be attending The Pink Bridal Show in Memphis, TN. I am so excited. It's my first bridal show and I just want to go and see all of the gorgeous gowns and get some ideas. I can't wait! Anyways, back to fashion. Since Valentines Day is coming up I wanted to share with you all some romantic date night makeup tutorials for your hot date. Or if you are alone on Valentine's Day make yourself up to look beautiful and have a fun night at the bar or have a movie date with yourself or a girlfriend!  
 
 
Romantic Date Night Makeup Tutorial
 
This tutorial I found on Youtube. The Youtube channel was Murphey's Beauty Law. It is a gorgeous look and just about anybody could pull it off, especially fair or medium skinned people. Enjoy and if you like the video go to her channel and give her a like or subscribe.
 






Date Night Makeup Tutorial

This tutorial is on the channel Laura Lee. She is really good at doing makeup. This makeup look would look good on anybody except if you are really fair skinned I would use a more neutral color underneath the eyes like a light green, coral, etc.
 



 
Sexy Date Night Makeup
 
For the more daring fashionista I wanted to post this next video because it is pretty awesome. The look is a really dark smoky eye and red lipstick look. TymetheInfamous is the youtube channel I got it from. Tip: If you don't have bright white teeth DO NOT wear red lipstick. It makes the stains on your teeth stand out. If you want to wear red lipstick, then use some whitening strips. They work extremely well.
 



Purple Valentine's Night Eyeshadow Tutorial
 
 
Products Used:
 
Directions:
 1.)   Take Painterly Paint Pot and place all over the eye from the lids to the arch of your eyebrow. This primer will ensure that your eye shadow doesn’t crease and will make the pigments appear brighter.
 2.)   Fill in eyebrows with Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit powder. Filling in your brows with frame and shape your face.
 3.)   Using the NYX Slide On Pencil, draw under the arch of the brow and in the inner corner of the eye to bring light to the eyes. This will also make you appear more awake and will give the illusion of larger eyes.

4.)   Using windshield wiper motions, take a fluffy brush and sweep “Mauve” from the Lorac Palette in the crease of the eye. This will provide the transition color for the rest of the shadows and will make the eyes look deeper set.
 5.)   Take “Light Pink” from the Lorac Palette and pack the color onto the lid of the eye just until it hits the bottom of the crease.

6.)   Take “Stars N’ Rockets” and sweep this eyes shadow slightly above the mauve color. Blend together using a clean fluffy brush.
 7.)   Take “Fig 1” and place in a V Shape in the outer corner of the crease
 8.)   Take the purple Milani glitter liner and draw from the outer corner of the crease just to the middle section of the crease.
 9.)   Draw winged out liner on the top lash line with the Maybelline Gel liner in Black. Do a smaller wing underneath the bottom lash line.

10.)   Apply Mascara  to the top and bottom lashes

 
Grown Up Girly/ Date Night Makep
 
This tutorial is by the fantastic Lisa Eldridge. She is a Youtube makeup guru. I love all of her looks. This one is great for girls that look younger than they actually are because it makes you look all grown up.
 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment